Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2018

Please Don't

You watch her walk away saying “You’ll soon see in time!”
You wonder if this moment will soon be forever etched in your mind,
A moment you wished you spoke up and broke through,
A moment to at least say “goodbye” and “love you.”
Please don’t’ do this,
Believe you are loved,
Not only by me,
But by God up above.
I know you’ll get through this,
It not just biding time,
I can’t promise it’ll be easy,
But the perspective is worth the climb.
I know you don’t believe this
But God’s got a plan for you.
He sees you nearly drowning in life’s waves
But He’s the life raft that will pull you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback so feel free to leave your thoughts! You can select "Name/URL" if you just want to leave a comment with your name. Thanks for stopping in!