Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Teaching is Entertaining

So believe it or not, my job as a teacher is quite entertaining. As a diagnostic for my U.S. History class, I gave my students a selection of questions from the U.S. Citizenship Test. Here were some of the most memorable wrong/funny answers.

Q: “What is the supreme law of the land?” (Constitution)
Students Answer: “YOLO”= You Only Live Once

Q: “Who was the first President?”
A: “George Bush.”

Q: “What is the capital of your state?”
A: “Claremont.”

Q: “What is the supreme law of the land?”
A: “Live free or die.”

Q: “Name one state that borders Canada.”
A: “Minnesota, don’t ya know?”

Q: “Where is the Statue of Liberty?”
A: Easter Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback so feel free to leave your thoughts! You can select "Name/URL" if you just want to leave a comment with your name. Thanks for stopping in!