Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2017

Seasons Change

Seasons change
Summer to Fall
Winter to Spring
You hold them all

Writing a story
Each chapter a gift
Storyline weaves through
Even if characters shift

We plan for forever
But sometimes it ends
The lessons and memories though
Through the story transcend

It was not in vain
Though the season has changed
Forever will be cherished
The lessons and challenges exchanged

So don’t doubt your part
In the pages of my heart
Though one season has come to an end
It allows another to start

As I flip back through the pages
Venturing down memory lane
I see the tears and trials
But I also see the gain

So may I be thankful
For the role this chapter played
The value and the depth of which
I’d never seek to trade

May I experience peace
For I trust the Author of the story
That though change is never easy
That He’s using it for His glory

May the season ahead
Continue to shape and mold
And point my little piece of the world to Him
As my story continues to unfold


Joy Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback so feel free to leave your thoughts! You can select "Name/URL" if you just want to leave a comment with your name. Thanks for stopping in!